Saturday, December 26, 2009

{Josh - Class of 2010} Montana Senior Portrait Photographer

I am a little sentimental about this post, because this is my last senior portrait session from the Sheridan area.  Josh is a senior at Sheridan High School where he plays football and basketball.  We had a great time going around Sheridan in a little bit of snow for his images!!  Take a look!
It is a bit bittersweet, typing this last little bit.  I have finished the senior sessions of those that booked me from Sheridan High School.  A small group of kids who I have been watching grow since they were in the 6th grade, when my little brother moved to this small community with my family.  I wish them all nothing but the best for their lives...full of success, love, fun and happiness!

Until later,


No comments:

Post a Comment