Saturday, November 28, 2009

{Ben - Class of 2010} Montana Senior Portrait Photographer

I know Ben's mom, Kristii, through another passion of mine- card making.  We are both part of the paper crafting industry, and work together on a manufacturer's design team.  When it came time to do Ben's senior images, she emailed me and asked if I would be willing to do them.  I was so flattered, because there are so many amazing photographers in Bozeman, where they are from.  So, I got in my car and headed on over to take Ben's senior images.

Ben is a senior at Belgrade High School, where he plays soccer.  The three of us had a great time together, and it was so great getting to meet Kristii in person finally!  I just love how small this world really can be at times.  Here is a look into the senior images for Ben....enjoy!!
How awesome are Ben's green shoes?!!  I just love them!  And I love that we ended up with a "happy accident".  Ben had only brought the hooded sweatshirt to keep warm with, but when I saw the graffiti wall at one of our locations...I knew he had to wear it for the shots.  And I think those shots ended up being some of their faves.  I love it when things like that happen!

Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment