Saturday, August 6, 2011

{Ryan + Erin) Montana Wedding Photographer

As I was picking and preparing the images from Ryan & Erin's wedding, I found myself smiling.  These two have some of the most amazing friends, and you could just see the love exude from everyone on this special day.  They took care of each other, they laughed and joked, and they just loved spending every moment together.  It was such a wonderful day, and I am so happy that I got to be a small part of it.

Ryan & Erin had a Teller Wedding on July 30, 2011, and were married underneath the shade of two majestic willow trees {which the two flower girls played under later and made for the CA-utest images}.  The day was blessed with clouds when needed, and then the the sun came out to play!  It was a perfect day with a gorgeous couple, a lovely family, and some of the best friends two people could have.  Here is a look into the wedding day of Ryan & Erin.  Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed a look into this wonderful wedding day!  This wedding venue is just exquisite, and I would recommend it to anyone!  It gives you amazing natural backdrops for images, and there are just so many ways you could "design" your day with the different buildings and such. 

Thank you Ryan & Erin for letting me be part of your wonderful day! I had such a lovely time photographing it! 

Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment