Saturday, July 16, 2011

{Tyler + Marie} Montana Wedding Photographer

You will notice that my posts are extremely photo heavy, especially when it comes to weddings.  There is just something about a wedding...it just needs to be seen from beginning to end.  It needs the formal, the detail, and the candid to make it complete.  So, I know it will take time to scroll through this entire wedding, but I promise that it will be worth it!

Tyler and Marie were married on July  9th, 2011 in Shelby, MT.  The ceremony was performed at St. William Catholic Church, and the rest of the festivities were held at the Shelby fairgrounds.  Let me tell you something about Shelby....it is WINDY.  Crazy windy.  But let me tell you something about Marie...she is amazing and the wind didn't faze her one bit.  She wanted to take beautiful, natural photos with her husband outside...and the high possibility of hair being out of place just didn't matter.  And trust me...it really didn't.  Their images are completely gorgeous, and just full of love.

So, let's start with Marie getting ready, and into her dress.
Once Marie was ready, we headed on over to the fairgrounds to start photographing.  Tyler & Marie opted to see each other before the ceremony, and this was their "first look".  It was the sweetest moment...one of my favorites from the day.
Then the three of us went around the fairground, looking for places in the shade to take their images...and where they would be somewhat shielded from the wind.  I think the images are gorgeous, especially when the wind would catch her dress.
Then it was time to take the bridal party shots.  These are just a few that I took, but happen to be my favorites.

After photographing the bridal party, it was time to head back to the church and finish photographing with the family.  And then, it was time for the ceremony!
 After the ceremony, Tyler & Marie greeted their guests through a receiving line, and then drove off to their reception in a sweet little car!!
Once I arrived at the reception, I went around and shot some details before the events began.
After everyone had visited for awhile and eaten, it was time for the festivities to begin!  Shots between the bridal party, and then some lovely toasts!
Then it was time to cut their beautiful cake!
And then of course, the first dance, the father-daughter dance, and the mom-son dance.
And the tradition continues with the garter throw and bouquet toss!
After the main festivities of the reception, the three of us went back out and captured a few more photos of them together, as the sky had clouded over.
 
And I will leave you with this fun little shot of the reception lights...I just love fun images like this!!
Tyler and Marie hosted an amazing wedding and reception for their {MANY} family and friends!  It was definitely the largest wedding I have ever attended or photographed, and I have no idea how they put it all together!  I don't think I would have known where to start if I knew so many people would be attending.  But Tyler and Marie created the day beautifully, and it was definitely full of love.  Love for each other, and love from their family and friends.  Congratulations you guys...thank you for letting me be part of your special day. 

Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment