Saturday, February 19, 2011

{Rich & Heidi Engaged} Montana Wedding Photographer

I remember being so excited when hearing that my cousin Rich and Heidi were engaged, and how happy I was for their sweet little family.  I truly never even thought about the fact that they would ask me to photograph their engagement & wedding!!  So, of course, I was overjoyed when I got the call from Rich asking if I would do the honor of being their photographer.

They came over to Missoula on Valentine's day, and we had fun shooting their engagement session around the Wilma Building and then finished up at Greenough Park.  Gunnar, their sweet little boy, was with them and we felt it was important that he was in some of the images too!!  It wasn't his favorite part of the day, but he was definitely a trooper.  Especially when he got to splash in a puddle at the park, and we didn't even tell him no.  Tee hee....you will see that in the photos!

So, without further ado....here is a look into the engagement shoot of Rich & Heidi!
Rich & Heidi are getting married in July, so be sure to check back and take a look into their beautiful wedding day!!

Until later,

1 comment:

  1. love the B&W of them on the bench!
    the puddle jumping photos are super cute too

    ReplyDelete