Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{Tyler & Marie Engaged} Montana Wedding Photographer

If you are looking for a quintessential Montana engagement session during the month of January...then this is the post for you!  I drove over to Bozeman to shoot Marie & Tyler's engagement session.  As I was leaving Missoula, it was a beautiful winter's day.  The sun was shining and the snow gleamed like diamonds.  The blue sky was out, and the roads were thankfully, pretty clear.

Well, Cottonwood Canyon in Bozeman had some different weather ideas for us....but it still made for a fabulous wintry engagement session.  We knew we were in for snow, but not necessarily snow-ING the entire time.  Truth be told...I am actually so happy that it snowed the entire time.  While focusing was a bit harder at times, I captured some of the most whimsical and romantic photos of Marie & Tyler!  So guys...here is a preview of your engagement session, and your disk will be in the mail so you can see them all!

{I also provided some comic relief when I completely fell in the snow.  I haven't ever fallen with my camera before...and I just have to say, my reflex priorities are right on.  I totally sacrificed my body to save my camera...thankfully I had a soft landing!}
I hope you enjoyed a peek into the wonderful engagement session of Marie & Tyler.  I can't wait to photograph their wedding this summer...it is going to be a blast, I can just tell! 

Until later, 

13 comments:

  1. Lea these are beautiful and creative! I lOVE the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You are so talented!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM!!! Soaking hair wet and all :) Thank you soo much for making the trip over! I am so amazed at what you captured and truly treasure them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!

    -Marie's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures! I love the snowy setting

    ReplyDelete
  6. What charming and stunning photos Lea. You tell a wonderful story with your camera! I'm sure these photos will be treasured!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos, absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent shots!!! Salut!!!

    Frank, Barcelona

    http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are great Lea!!!! LOVE the treatment you applied :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This pictures are gorgeous! And you're right, the perfect Montana winter pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice Lea, beautiful images and you really caught the connection between the couple. Loved the J thing, don't understand what it is unless it is their surname, like the J hanging down when they were on tip toes. Just great, you should be delighted with yourself. Can't wait to see the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lea, these are gorgeous! I got a little misty eyed! Weird side note...my mom was born and raised in Anaconda, MT! Thanks for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete